Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Who Is Right?

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL!
    Who ever delivers the home made heart shaped crepe paper card second is the one who delivers the first tongue massage. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Happy Anniversary!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yesterday was the 6th anniversery of my marriage to Miz Ella. I will admitt I forgot...But so did Julie!

    So my question is who is wronger, we both forgot, but I remembered it first.

    Whaddya think???

    roGER

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Sportyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Rog and Julie,
    Congratulations on you sixth anniversary. Here's to many happy years together.
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Mike

    PS: Rog you're wrong. Even six years is long enough to know that! LOL

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Mannequin's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol who is right ?

    Happy 16th Anniversary, Rog n' Julie and many more.

  5. #5
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    zw bi 6birthdy150
    The way time flies, it's nobody's fault for frogetting!
    <marquee> [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img] </marquee>
    Just be glad one of you eventually remembered!

    Congrats!
    [img]graemlins/boy_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]
    Gus

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Mannequin's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol I just noticed that I put "16th" down instead of "6th" MY BAD !!!

    Okay, I'll start all over...

    Happy 6th Anniversary, Rog n' Julie and many more healthy and happy years to come !!!

    Mannequin [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I now realize that I was in the wrong. This was a very important day in our lives and It should be etched into my remaining few brain cells.

    Thank you, My Wife and I both appreciate your kind words.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Ravensong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2005
    Posts
    164
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "Wronger" isn't a word.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wrong, wronger, wrongest

  10. #10
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ella, let me state the obvious, having been married 8 years I have never been right.

    Therefore as a husband you are wrong case closed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic